How to Lose Weight in 30 Days - Proven to Work Sunday, 07.08.2012, 10:28am (GMT-5)
most people lose self confidence when they gain weight, they feel ugly, fat and unattractive, and try many ways to no avail, but gain more weight instead, try these methods, it worked for me, it may work for you as well.
Some people would undergo rigorous diet, like cutting on food drastically, that either make them sick, make them even hungrier and eat more instead, even harming themselves, those are not healthy.
The safest ways that I underwent that had me lost more than 20 pounds in 30 days are below;
1. No more desserts I cut out desserts completely, no more cookies, no more cakes, no more chocolates and whip cream. These sugary snacks give you twice the fat than an entree from a Chinese restaurant.
Sugar = Fat, always remember that.
2. Eat more for lunch, eat less for dinner. Most people have small lunch and have big dinner, but it shouldn't be this way, because you actually need more food to be burn during your daytime activities and you need less burning in your sleep, so try have bigger lunch and smaller dinner.
3. No Soda Some people switch from coke to diet coke to cut on the sugar level, believe me, it doesn't make much difference. Cut out on the soda completely, and have water or juice instead, juice is sweet, but it's fruit, so it won't stay in your system for long and help your metabolism instead of becoming fat.
4. EXERCISE I know, I know, exercise, exercise, everybody around me keeps telling me to exercise, but I have jogging, I hate sports. Did you know you don't HAVE to play basketball or football for exercise? you can play lots of wii or kinect video games to lose weight too. I've tried this myself, I play this WARIO: Smooth Moves game below, it's super fun, super addictive, and yet, it made me sweat like a pig, and playing this for 15 minutes every evening made me lose weight faster than ever, even faster than when I was going to my local gym.
5. No food 1 hour before sleep Try to avoid eating any food 1 hour before you go to bed, because it will stay in your system longer and harder to get it out. That thing will become fat and stay with you for a long time.
6. Use the stairs, less elevators I changed my habit of using the elevator to using the stairs instead everytime I'm home unless if I have to do laundry (come on, I'm not going to carry all those heavy shirts up and down the stairs), and it actually burn my calories and make me feel fitter.
These are the ways that make more sense to me, instead of counting the calories thing and/or run around my block, because I'm not a big fan of running as well, but if you could do some of the tips to lose weight above, I'm sure you will lose weight fast as I did.